Aside

#fmf

SICK and TIRED

What makes you most sick and tired?  There is a number of reasons I could say I’m Tired.

I’m most Tired of being Sick and Tired!

Untitled

Psalm 83:18

That they may know that you alone, whose name is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.

Of our………..

Whinging instead of Rejoicing    Philippians 4:4-9

Judgement instead of Loving     Hebrews 13:1

Bitterness instead of Kindness   Colossians 3:12

Leading instead of Seeking    Matthew 6:33

Neediness instead of Abundance   Psalm 65:11

But instead of Sick and Tired, God has……..

In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer.
Ephesians 2:8-9

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever.
Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!

SIGNATURE 1

One thought on “TIRED

1. March 9, 2018 at 8:53 am

O Rhonda…such words of truth. Your neighbor at FMF today.

• March 9, 2018 at 9:02 am

It’s only with his help that I make it each day. Thanks for your encouragement.

2. AndréaLaneWrites
    March 9, 2018 at 9:46 am

Great verses to ponder this morning! I often catch myself scolding my kids for not listening and then realizing that God has to tell me things many times over sometimes before I get off my keester and do what I know I need to do. Sick and tired, of me, but never abandoning or giving up on me. I try to draw from that to help me be a better parent.

• March 9, 2018 at 9:49 am

Only with his faithfulness do I make it. Thanks for the encouragement

3. March 9, 2018 at 3:51 pm

These are wonderful verses, Rhonda. And I am SO glad to find someone else who properly uses the word ‘whinging’ instead of ‘whining’!

• March 9, 2018 at 4:01 pm

HaHa……………….. Let me say that was totally by accident! But I too have learned something today. I had to look it up but now I know. I’m not Whining, I’m whinging. Thanks for catching my oops but helping me learn today. And thanks for your encouragement.

4. March 9, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Rhonda,
    Great scriptures and a very good post.
    blessings
    Janis
    #55 FMF
    janiscox.com

5. boucherpye
    March 10, 2018 at 7:31 am

We find refreshment in the word, don’t we. Thank you! FMF#13 this week.